Friday 8 July 2011

Emir & His Teether...

Emir Gud Boy


Emir such a good boy...mama always telling this to you...because dear...absolutely u are such a gud son that mama ever had...and if i got a choice to choose my son in this world...I absolutely choosing U my dear Emir....

hehe..Last 2 day..mama bought Emir a teether...its colorful and the most important is BPA Free...( I dnt know whether its really BPA free or just on paper) But I'm trying to find the best for Emir...The pic below show Emir trying to put the teether in his mouth...but as usual...emir most interest to gadjet only...after few minutes playing with a teether...he grab ayah's phone and put in his mouth...wow...gud job dear...dont do it on mama's phone okay =)

Usaha tangga kejayaan

Mama..its so yummy

Wah...sangat selesa kat perut ayah ni...


makan2...yum2

Trying to count the teether petals

Mama..I am interest to this soother most

Wah...I can put the soother in my mouth by my own heh....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gojes Mama Of Two kiddos Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang