Friday 3 June 2011

100 days birthday for my dear emir

100 Days

Dear Emir..sok cukup 100days ur age...and I really2 happy to be your mother...sincerely dear...mama & ayah was really gratefull to have you as our son...u always shine up our life...

Emir...
Sejak dalam perut lagi awak sangat understanding abut mama's feeling...awak enjoy every momment inside the womb..awak slalu respond when mama called you up...and awak slalu kick when ayah put his ear on mama's womb..naughty boy...but really dear ..we really enjoy every single momment with U...
Do you know dear...mama slowly change my attitude...if I stubborn and always arguing ayah before...but now I am better...maybe that because of u...I have to change...I have to dear

Emir...
Hopefully U will be a good son...obey to mama and ayah..be a great Muslim, son, grandchild, student, friends and employee when u grow up soon.
I love U dear...we always pray the best for U...happy 100 days dear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gojes Mama Of Two kiddos Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang