Monday 9 January 2012

2012 is arriving....Bye2 2011...

2012 vs 2011


Supposedly this entry was post on early January which is the welcome greetings for 2012..But since im busy like 'gaban' and lazy dizzy to type and thinking...so have to posponed it tilll now ...
So now we talk about my determination on 2012 and checked on my achievement 2011...can be proud of it or still need to upgrade...
There is a lot of things I've been facing and  achieve on 2011 ...
We start from the happy things...

The most happier ever is...

1. My application for move from ADTEC Melaka to ADTEC Batu Pahat was approved. I'll report duty @Adtec Batu Pahat on 7 January 2011.(so thats mean..I can stay with my lovely hubby and deliver the baby @my hometown)
2. My Little sonny was born on 25 February 2011 @HSA Johor Bahru. I am a mother right now...my status was change to a mum...really happy..
3. We(me, hubby and little sonny) was going to family vacation @Bukit Tinggi (after complete 44days 'berpantang')
4. We are having a vacation to KL, Pahang (Cherating), PD and some other interesting places...
5. I'm being a PA class for semester 4A classes and really enjoying to be with the student
6. I'm teaching Product manufacturing , cost estimation and core abilities subject for semester 4 & 5 student...Really enjoyed when all student passed their examinations
7. My mum got an award ... =)


Constraint on 2011

1. I am admitted Hospital for Cysts Thyroid operation..(just for 2 days admitted but I missed both my heroes like hell)
2. I got a fever on Hari Raya...huhu...no raya anymore
3. I lost one of my frenz....

Actually there is a lot of constraints and happy story...But let just keep in my heart...
As a wife...I am really enjoy to be...Little bit tired sometimes to manage all things but I am sincerely happy to do it...I'm happy to see my hubby and sonny smile...Im happy to be with them and there always cheer up my day...

As a daughter...same goes to ...I am happy to see my mum smile and keep story this and this...even little bit tired to thinking of but I knew she need me to share with...Sincerely I try my best to make everybody happy even sometimes i hurt myself...But sometimes i failed..

But what was my determination on 2012???Am I satisfied on my 2011 achievement??? Of course not...There is a lot of things I have to change..to upgrade...to reshuffle...
What was that???

1. The most first thing I want to change my attitude...I have to be matured and rasional..please my lovely hubby...help me...
2. I want to show my ability on my job...I want to be hardworking and good ever workers in this institute
3. I wanna be a very good, happy, lovely, kind mum to my sony, wifey to my lovely hubby, daughter to both my parents and in law and sibling as well
what else???hmm just keep in my heart...

hahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gojes Mama Of Two kiddos Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang