Thursday 23 February 2012

Emir Yang Lawak =)

Emir Cute Boy


My little sonny was growing up and being such a good boy..He is fast learner baby and in the age approximate to 1 year he now can understand what people say /instruction clearly...He also really understand me more...He know how to calming me during I'm in sad mode, persuade me during I'm crying and hug and kiss me in sudden...hehehe
Last night we are having a competition...Then I said to him ' Emir, we try to compete okay...who sleep first, he must be a brilliant person' then I try to closed my eyes and pretend to sleep...He knock my head with the BEEBUG(his toy) then I said 'hmm...adik knock my head...oh..ok2...mama won't win the competition...we try again ok...who sleep first, he must be a brilliant person'...He then closed his eyes with bright smile...then I waiting until he wake up and bother me again....But then I see he was sleep tightly....with smile...hahaha Then I continue sleep....brilliant boy...

Emir always make me keep smiling all the day... I love him so much...same goes to ayah...Even sometimes we facing some problems, he or me were trying to make it simple and clear...We love each other so much...We love our super duper emir so much tooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gojes Mama Of Two kiddos Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang