Thursday 16 February 2012

Nenek's Birthday...

Hepi beday nenek...


Nenek's birthday is on 10 February 2012 but we celebrate it on the next day...We bought a Yong Tau Fuu while mak Long bought a delicious cake....
I am so supprised when Emir keep smile and clapped his hand during we sing the happy birthday song. He is so excited when Lia & Nenek blow the candle light...And he also love to eat the delicious cake...As this is the first timer he saw this kind of event, he is very happy to celebrate it...

See Emir is do xcited

Im still remember one year ago, during Emir still in my womb...He keep kicking me during we celebrate nenek's birthday...2 weeks after nenek birthday...He deliver...hehehe

Nenek was so happy for the celebration...I love u mum...u are the best mom in d world...trust me...

2 comments:

 

Gojes Mama Of Two kiddos Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang