Tuesday 20 December 2011

Hilangnya Seorang Teman....

I lost One Of my Gud Frenz

He is one of our good frenz...He is my good fighter...He also one of my relatives...He was gone...To the creator...

19 December 2011- (12.30am) My phone ringging...but Im just ignoring it due to my hubby job to pick  up the phone if anybody called us on night season.... My sister in law called just to inform about the sad news..He was gone...
My hubby awake me and telling me about it..I'm just say OK...My hubby  can't sleep all the nights..I know he must be so sad for the news...(sorry dear...i have no strength to comforting you) I feel the same way...
We take a leave...and immedietly going to his house...The'body' was arrived at about 730am...I can't see his wife and daugther...I am too sad to see them...Lizee (his wife) was so weak to facing all this...His daughter crying all the day...I can't stop my tears ..my hubby say 'don't cry and be strong in front his wife..she must be trillion sad more than me'
We hope you will be fine there Allahyarham Nazmi Rajiman...We'll be ur frenz and relatives forever...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He was a JPJ staff...He accident in front Of his Office...His head was crack and got a hematoma on his head
(A hematoma, or haematoma, is a localized collection of blood outside the blood vessels,[1] usually in liquid form within the tissue. This distinguishes it from an ecchymosis, which is the spread of blood under the skin in a thin layer, commonly called a bruise. Internal bleeding is generally considered to be a spreading of blood within the abdomen or skull, not within muscle.)
The doctor try to take off the hematoma...But then new problems comes out...The brain pressure was too high due to high water level inside it. Then 2nd operation is done to stabilize his brain pressure...
On Sunday (18 December 2011).. He's getting better..He can even hear what people surrounding talk about...he cry...His wife wife his tears...He looked stable...But how we know how much OUR CREATOR loves him...
He gone...forever...

For Qaseh : Be a good gurl like ur father ok...auntie and uncle will be supporting u...
For Lizee : Be strong gurl...I know how you feel...Be strong...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gojes Mama Of Two kiddos Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang