Monday 12 December 2011

Kursus Pendek 'Industrial Attachment'

 'Industrial Attachment'

I'm attending the short training at Shimano Malaysia Pekan Nenas in order to fullfill the requirement of KPI for ADTEC...
My first day was last Monday...They attached me at PE Department as known as Prosess Engineering Department. My superior is Mr. Mohd Hafiz..My job scope??oh no...I'm just siiting and doing nothing...It was so bored to facing all this...
At the 2nd day, I'm attached to the production line....Hydraulic Disc Brake...The caliper and hose was filled in a minarel oil (shell oil). The performance should be better than mechanical brake. This process is quite difficult but engineering site was done such a lot improvement to ensure the process simplified...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
See???This is Mida...sengal
Ok..Forget about work...hmm..Here I got new friend ..Her name is Hamidah...I called her Mida...She is a clerk in the PE Dept..She also known as document controller (we can also called her as queen control) hahaha...She so cute..kind and sometimes 'gile2' like me...hahaha...
I will atteched her pic soon okeh...
No more interesting story to share with...I feel so-so here..
huhu....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gojes Mama Of Two kiddos Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang