Thursday 17 November 2011

Anugerah Ibu tunggal Cemerlang Negeri Johor

My Mum is One Of the candidate

Hmm...Im so exciting to attending the ' Anugerah Ibu Tunggal Cemerlang Negeri Johor' event which is held at Dewan KencanaPuri (sound like old castle) Pulai Spring Johor Bahru on 15th November 2011.

There is 11 candidate from 8 district in Johor Bahru...
All of them received award, Cheque RM2000.00, Microwave, Certificate and Baju kurung.
Im really proud of my mum...
I'm  really appreciate on her sacrifices..She raise her child alone after my father past away...

My mum is the real superwoman...(not a supermak okeh) hehe......
Anugerah =)

Mum amek award

Nenek comel =)

Maktok, nenek & duddi emir

mak Long and anak2

Me & mummy

Me,Emir, maktok and mum

Posing lebih ni..hehe

Adik makan mama

Merahnye family pak Long

Nenek & family Paklong
Love U mum...

1 comments:

 

Gojes Mama Of Two kiddos Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang